Wednesday, July 04, 2007

This post is for my brother...SO LAY OFF

Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK. (CORRECTION / UPDATE: I WAS TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE OF ME NOT TO MENTION THAT THE FUNNY PHOTO ABOVE WAS SUPPLIED BY - "THE LONE BLADE CLAN")



Well ? I warned you didn't I ? Well didn't I ? Now you have to go through life with that stupid grin on your face...and as a pillar of salt.



Here's another, more PG like funny.



And here's a link to a good Caption Blog. I am the one known as, Danceswith2spothipshot. Well, partially.



Just a minute.... I think I see a simpleton. Hey, buddy,

LOOK AT THIS !!!



Sorry. He was getting on my nerves. I'm used to my regular guy.
Well I hope you can put this stuff to good use. Make sure you forward
the Haliburton check on time this month, okay ? Later, MD

Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home