Thursday, May 26, 2005

Why I should be going to the G'ints game...


To whom it may concern, here's my 24 reasons why I should be going to the Giants/dodgers game on Thursday, May 26th '05.(can you believe I did NOT win this contest ?)
#1 If that old S.F. "soup" rolls in I do a serviceable version of a foghorn.
#2 Had a premonition that I'm destined to push Michael Tucker from the path of a run-a-way trolley car in rightfield.
#3 Writing a book on heckling & need to get the Giants fans takes on just how much the dodgers "apply suction".
#4 Looking to find a new home for my Jose Uribe Baseball card collection.
#5 I'm hosting a bonfire at Willie Mays Plaza to dispose of all existing dodgers AND a's/Giants combo hats/gear.
#6 Hoping to pump Kruk for insight on the quality of Tyler Walker's sinking fastball.
#7 Want to see famous S.F. streakers for ideas on what to pierce next.
#8 Hoping to catch a glimpse of the elusive "North American Kuiper".
#9 Can't wait to take in the scent of freshly cut "grass" wafting in from Haight/Ashbury.
#10 Gave my word to Lou Seal that I'd come back.
#11 My radio can't pick up KNBR unless I'm in a luxury suite.
#12 Every time I hear John Millers voice, I "kick high" and throw a Marichal - esque fastball.
#13 Number One goal in life; to "grab some pine...MEAT !".
#14 We need to scout the dodgers for their next series... against our church softball team.
#15 Must bring glove. To catch ball.
#16 Ready to organize mob to "deal with" next genius who grabs a ball in play.
#17 Hoping to get "Mic holding/grinning tips 101" lesson from Kruk & Kuip.
#18 Simply MUST discuss the nuances of "keeping the ball down" with Gary Radnich.
#19 I live in Sacramento, GET ME OUTTA HERE !!!
#20 My big chance to start a new life after faking heart attack...should the Giants..er
.. not win.
#21 Mistakenly Krazy Glued gloves to BOTH hands. There's nothing else left for me....
#22 Hoping Lasorda will show up & get tossed early for disputing strike call on cerimonial first pitch.
#23 Planning on playing old recordings of Bonds HR's on loudspeaker into McCovey Cove and watch the confusion.
#24 After the Ump yells "Play Ball", strap myself in and watch the best damn show in town. My Giants kickin' dodger ass !!!
Thank you for your consideration.



Posted by Hello

Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home